Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000-£35,000 /year. Dependent upon experience.
Calvium are experts in designing and developing robust mobile apps that deliver business critical services and engaging customer experiences. By improving business processes, team productivity and customer engagement we help our clients to thrive in a mobile world. From creating app solutions that improve operational performance for Rolls-Royce to encouraging new audiences for Historic Royal Palaces and City of London – Calvium are leaders in the field of mobile technology.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that is commercially savvy, a quick learner and an expert planner. You’ll be interested in how tech is changing the world around us and will thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment.
If you have software experience and are a Project Manager with a track record of delivering B2B or B2C digital projects, then we want to hear from you.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Project Management
- Educated to degree level
- Successfully delivered software development projects
- Demonstrable knowledge of project management techniques
- Experience of stakeholder management and managing on-going customer communication
- Confident in managing projects with multi-disciplinary teams such as UX/Design, development, QA and Research
- Commercially aware with a proven track record of managing project budgets and profitability
- Proven ability of managing external resources
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing Agile projects
- Project Management qualification e.g AGILE PM, Scrum Master, APM or similar
- Awareness of a variety of project management methodologies such as waterfall and Prince2
- An understanding of Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity working with mobile and/or web applications
- Professional knowledge of the Aerospace, Heritage & Arts or Travel industries
Duties and Tasks
- Delivery deadlines – time and resource management
- Task management and prioritisation
- Change request management
- Budget management
- Primary customer communications contact
- Sales team support – proposals, meetings, scheduling
- Customer user training sessions – documentation creation and delivery
- Holidays: 25 days + bank holidays each year
- BS1 office location – 10-15 minute walk from Temple Meads station
- Secure bicycle storage
- Core office hours 10am-4pm
- MacBook laptop
Salary £24,000-£35,000 /year. Dependent upon experience.
Please send a cover letter and C.V.
How to apply
To apply, please send your cover letter and C.V. to email@example.com
No agencies please, we’ve got this.